1. Disruption of CSE (Child Sexual Exploitation/ other criminal activity)
2. Monitoring and disrupting drug and ASB (Anti-Social Behaviour) activity
Issued 2 February, 2019
Our current priorities are as follows:
1. Monitoring addresses that have concerns around CSE (Child Sexual Exploitation) and drug activity.
Issued 4 January, 2019
1. Branches, and wood chippings have been 'dumped' in Tysoe Close.
2. There are still problems, with children/youths on the roof of the Church. There has been a lot of graffiti during the summer, including a private property, where the lady was in hospital when she had the graffiti all over her windows. Police are monitoring and make enquiries.
3. The previous request, that was made from the manager of the Boxing Club for finances to purchase a defibrillator to be erected in the Matchborough centre for emergency resuscitation. Councillor Juliet Brunner had offered to donate £1,000 out of her budget. Planning is ongoing as to the site of the equipment in Matchborough Centre. The Defibrillator has now been purchased.
4. There are issues with off road quad and scrambler bikes which the Police are aware of and monitoring.
Issued 14 October, 2018