Anthony Stansfeld is the police and crime commissioner for the Thames Valley Police force area.
Anthony has lived in Newbury all his life. He is a West Berkshire Councillor, and was a member of Thames Valley Police Authority. Anthony has a career in both the military and in industry.
Contact your PCC
- Vulnerability: Managing demand on services through working together
- Prevention and Early Intervention: Improving safeguarding in physical and virtual space
- Reducing Re-Offending: Targeting and managing harm and risk
- Serious Organised Crime and Terrorism: Improving the local response
- Police Ethics and Reform: Increasing the pace of change