The Joint Performance and Analysis Department consists of:
• Strategic Analysis
• Tactical Analysis
• Research and Information
• Improvement and Evaluation
• Crime Registry and Audit Teams
The department produces objective and ethical products that aid strategic and tactical organisational and operational decision making and support the Constabularies in embedding the principles of Evidence Based Policing.
As head of department, Gemma Stannard is responsible for:
• The development and delivery of the department’s functions and products.
• Setting the strategic direction in accordance with the requirements of the Constabularies and Office of Police and Crime Commissioners
• Leading strategically for the Constabularies on Evidence Based Policing
• Developing and ensuring the delivery of an EBP strategy and associated aim and vision.
The police officer and staff images on this page must not be stored, recorded, republished, or otherwise processed without the explicit agreement of Suffolk Constabulary. They are not licensed for use under the Open Government Licence.