The Corporate Development and Change Department consists of:
• Organisational Development – overseeing the development of organisational strategy, planning, risk management, continuous improvement, outcome based budgeting, policy and procedures and reducing bureaucracy.
• Change Portfolios – encompassing the Business Support Review (BSR), Protective Services, Justice Services collaboration, and single force change programmes.
• Business Applications – coordinating the delivery of the Digital Strategy, as well as the development and delivery of front, middle and back office IT business solutions such as Storm & the Enterprise Resource Planning system. The future programme also includes development of Athena, the national Emergency Service Mobile Communications Project, and body worn video supported by an effective network and storage infrastructure.
• The Programme Management Office (PMO) – the planning and information hub for the Change Programme and Department, overseeing all existing change work, delivery of business benefits as well as future change planning for both Norfolk and Suffolk Constabularies.
As Head of Department, Sarah Bolt is responsible for:
• Strategic & Service Planning;
• Organisational Development including:
o outcome based budgeting,
o continuous improvement,
o policy & procedure, and
o risk management;
• Delivery of the change programme;
• Delivery of the Digital Strategy, major applications and enabling technology.
The police officer and staff images on this page must not be stored, recorded, republished, or otherwise processed without the explicit agreement of Suffolk Constabulary. They are not licensed for use under the Open Government Licence.