Paddy Tipping is the police and crime commissioner for the Nottinghamshire Police force area.
The People's Commissioner. Paddy is determined to be a strong and effective leader of Nottinghamshire Police. He has strong community links and a sound understanding of local issues.
Contact your PCC
- Fight for extra resources
- Improve and enhance neighbourhood policing by recruiting an extra 150 police officers backed by more PCSOs
- Work with local councils and others to cut anti-social behaviour by 50%
- Ensuring victims of crime are treated as people, not cases, and properly fund Victim Support
- Give extra priority and resources to domestic violence and crimes against women