Ann Barnes is the police and crime commissioner for the Kent Police force area.
Ann moved to Kent over 30 years ago. She is a teacher by profession and has been a magistrate since 1986. Before being elected as Commissioner, Ann was Chair of Kent Police Authority for 7yrs.
Contact your PCC
- There will be a Youth Commissioner to help bridge the gap between the 'establishment' and our young people
- There will be a fleet of mini mobile police stations visiting our rural areas to boost rural policing
- There will be Local Policing Boards - where different groups of people will be represented
- There will be extensive use of technology to help victims track their crimes
- There will be new ideas in how to increase the accessibility of the police