Andy Burnham is the police and crime commissioner for the Greater Manchester Police force area.
The Mayor of Greater Manchester, Andy Burnham, now has responsibilities around the governance and budgets relating to Greater Manchester Police and Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service.
Contact your PCC
- Tackling crime and anti-social behaviour
- Putting victims at the centre
- Protecting vulnerable people
- Dealing with terrorism, serious organised crime and maintaining public safety
- Investing in and delivering high quality policing services
- Building and strengthening partnerships