Barry Coppinger is the police and crime commissioner for the Cleveland Police force area.
Barry Coppinger gained over 25 years experience of public service as a local councillor, including policing and public protection services. He played a pivotal role in introducing Neighbourhood Policing in the four districts of Cleveland.
Contact your PCC
- Retaining and developing neighbourhood policing
- Delivering a better deal for victims and witnesses
- Diverting people from offending, with a focus on rehabilitation and the prevention of re-offending
- Ensuring better links between agencies to make the best use of resources
- Valuing those who deliver community safety services and encouraging good community and industrial relations